Stability Test Chamber is widely used in research centers and major universities
- Programmable controller provides automatic operation of variable temperature , humidity and illumInation values.
- Telf-diagnostic function automatically checks any malfunction and make warning signal
- Technical design and construction silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature and humidity
- Safety and convenience over temperature and current protection capability ensure user safety, adjustable sliding rack ,water level sensor
- Humidity control by electronic humidity sensor provides accurate control from 30 to 98% RH
- Extra cost puf insulation
- CFC Free
- Precise hot air & humidity
- Better mineral / Glass wool / puff insulation keep the surface temperature comfortable & avoid heat & humidity loss.
- Silent hot air blower , unique design of air circulation & humidity circulation & improved temperature / humidity distribution .
- Unique design of ventilation.
- Polish 304 grade of S. steel interior corrosion resistant long life operator
- Kanthal A-1 tubular heater is fitted for better circulation .
- Safety controllers are provided with digital temp. controller cum indicator (Extra cost )
- Kanthal A-1 steel Tubuler heated j shape is fitted in the steam bath for long life & better result.
- Full features with temp. Controller i. e. Thermostat Bi- Metallic capillary type for both dry & wet.
- Angle iron frame with caster Wheel for easy movement (for Refrigerated model).Technical design and construction silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature and humidity.
- Filled with 02 nos. circulation motor for water injection in routine model inside the control unit & Chamber.
- Humidity can be Controlled by digital temp. & humidity (Both automatically on customer requirement )
- Wet temp. is controlled by Bi- Metalic thermostat connected to water bath placed in the control unit having water level .( Nazzle for water inlet & outlet & overflow)
- Tray 02 Nos. each.
- Good insulation & CFC FREE ECO
Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade. Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven Mild steel angle structure with proper welding joints. Made of high-quality, hygienic, easy-to-clean stainless steel ventilation and control technology, Over-temperature protection and precisely tuned heating technology.
THE INNER CHAMBER Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade. OUTER BODY of our Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven constructed out of Mild Steel and epoxy powder coating insulation of 75 mm mineral wool heating elements are on three side’s bottom LHS and RHS with air ventilation on two sides.
Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven The unit is provided with Double walled door provided with the closer. Internal chamber: Stainless steel (1mm thick) with CNC press punched back panel for internal efficient circulation. OUTER walled DOOR is provided with heavy chrome plated hinges and spring and roller tight latch Gasket on the door with a closer.
- The outer walled door is made of Mild steel epoxy powder coated with a good finish.
Steel from inside.
- Aerodynamic internal design for achieving horizontal air circulation.
- Forced convection design ensures a high level of control
- Roch Mechatronics Laboratory Oven Accuracy and uniformity.
- Automatic cut off of heater and blower when the door opened.
- Auto over temperature cut off
- Digital temperature controller with timer alarms and auto-tuning.
- In colony sheathed heater.
- Over-temperature safety protection and MCB.
- Supplied with stainless steel wire mesh Trays.
- Mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon gasket indoor.
- Electronic alarm temperature Deviated more than +/-1c automatic timer electronic 999 min.
OVER TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
Adjustable electronic over temperature monitor and mechanical temperature limiter TB, DIN 12880 to switch off the heating approx. 20°C above nominal temperature
2-point locking (compression door lock). Easy-to-clean interior, made of stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing with integrated and protected large-area heating on four sides. TUBULAR HEATERS WITH FINS high grade kanthal ISI mark , resistance wire fitted on all the sides and bottom Long lasting Stainless steel tabular heaters with fins.
Temp range: RT to 250°C with Digital display.
Over temperature safety protection and over current protection and air ventilation. Calibration facility directly at Control Panel/ Cockpit for three freely selectable temperature values 1 Pt100 sensor DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit. Two pilot lamp.
Set point wait function – the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached.
Resolution of display for set point values 0.1°C up to 99.9°C, 0.5°C from 100°C and for actual values 0.1°C (LED)Programmed stored in case of power failure