Rotary Shaker Horizontal
Roch Mechatronics Inc. introduced world’s best Rotator Shaker is used in blood banks and hematology laboratories for blood typing, cross matching and mixing of blood donor with anti-coagulant, V.D.R.L. Tests and other tests
• Operates at 130/180 RPM (as desired) .
• Rotates Specimens in horizontal plane in ¾” circle
• 30 X 30 cm platform can accommodate slides, blood bottles, flasks & beakers by use of spring bottle holder
• Constructed of all steel finished with enamel paint
• Turned up edges & rubber sheeting on platform to prevent slipping of specimen containers
• Platform rigidly supported by steel legs for smooth & silent rotation and heavy load can be easily be supported.
• Shaker mounted on four rubber suction feet to prevent creeping
• 1/35 H.P motor operates on 220/230 volts AC only
• Supplied with brass ring maker for 12 rings
• Adjustable 0 to 30 minute timer with arrangement for continuous operation (optional)