GRADIENT THERMAL CYCLER PCR
Roch Mechatronics GRADIENT THERMAL CYCLER PCR Polymerase Chain Reaction is widely used in molecular biology. As PCR progresses the DNA thus generated is self-used as a template for replication. with PCR it is possible to amplify a single or few copies of a specific DNA fragment across several order of magnitude, generating millions of copies of the DNA fragments.
- Roch Mechatronics PCR optimizes polymerase reactions with steep accuracy with gradient and column uniformity less than 0.3 deg C and temperature from 30 to 99.9 deg C.
- Roch Laboratory PCR is capable to increase and decrease temperature from 0.1 deg C to 10 deg C coupled with the time cycle of 1 to 60sec.
- The bottleneck of Auto Restart is taken care and the old temperature forever 4 deg C makes it unique when compared with other PCRs.
- Roch Usage pal tire based temperature control for fast-ramping the lid is lockable vile in process non-skid legs and the bottom helps in long duration the actions.
- Large Blue LCD Screen with slim tube and Pcr block of two different capacities also helps in Pcr function.