Environmental Stability Test Chamber
Roch Mechatronics Inc. introduces the innovated new technology ultrasonic humidifier system provides fast and accurate humidity Environmental Stability Test Chamber.
SS-304 Inner chambers outer made of MS power coated. With 16 bit high speed 18MHz high precision microprocessor controller with self auto-tuning, timer, alarm function 10 step 999 cycle programmable controller with LCD backlight display and 16 bits.
Roch Mechatronics Temperature and Humidity Chamber are a true solution due to its smooth function capabilities Touch Screen Panel and 21 CFR Part 11 software. State of art High Technology controller with WiFi, Password Lock etc adds to some other benefit as well.
Stability test chambers are designed to meet the standards of (International standards Rolts, CE, IEC 60601 etc)
Exterior illuminotion with fluorescent tubes accounts for artificial day light.
Cyclic illumination conditions are regulated by automatic Microprocessor based programmable timer. (OPTIONAL)
When all the tubes are ON temperature varies approx. 1 -3°C
The temperature is efficiently controlled by PLC based HMI interactive control panel.
1) Heater Mode: This LED indicates the heating system on condition and it light
Up when the set temperature is higher than the ambient temperature.
2) Cooling Mode: This LED indicates the cooling system on condition and it lights.
up when the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
3) Temperature Alarm: This LED indicated the extreme Ambient condition and the temperature failure condition.
4) Audio Alarm: This Alarm indicates the visual alarm and indicates any failure and Temperature overshoot conditions .
5) Door Open: Visual indication with door open conditions.
6) A.C Power failure: This visual indicator light up when the mains power fails and the system working in the battery mode.
7) Low battery indicator: This LED indicates the battery backup status, This LED indicates when the battery charge capacity available at 25% of the total charge.
8) UP: Count up key.
9) SET: This is a set button to set any parameter on the screen, by pressing of this key a cursor blink on the corresponding parameter, So you can select any desired parameter and use UP and Down key to set specific value/setting.
10) Down: Down count key.
11) ESC: This key is used to exit from any menu, you a reworking right now.
12) Print/Data download: This key is used to transfer the stored data into the printer or Data download facility in the computer MS Excel/Word and HyperTerminal software.
13) Display Unit: This unit is a user interactive interface system for easy operation and it displays the parameter like DATE, TIME.
Ambient Temperature, Compressor ON Delay Time, Read and SetTemperature.
14) Temperature Display: This seven segment display indicates the read temperature value inside the chamber.
50%+ 10% (as per the graph attached)/ (As per the temperature Requirements) .
A low-pressure droplet free vapor boiler using direct vaporization system is used. Water Reservoir is provided at the side of the Humidity generation provision is incorporated in our temperature and humidity control cabinets The humidity is generated by means of aerosol humidity generator with efficient humidity controller cum indicator.
HUMIDITY RANGE: 45 % constant + 95%.
Humidity is controlled by mean of an electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of +5%.
Refrigeration based de-humidification system is used. The desired level of lower humidity will be achieved by maintaining the precise dew point temperature. The output will automatically be activated based on the set point as well as in ramp-up mode after a low-temperature cycle.
1) DATE and TIME From normal operational mode, press SET key ones, The cursor blinks at DATE (20), and for second press of KEY SET the cursor blinks at MONTH ( 12 ), and similarly on a Third press of key SET cursor blinks at YEAR and repeat the steps to move to any parameter.